Reflexology. £50 for an hour.
Reflexology is a non-intrusive complementary massage to the feet and lower legs by appying pressure to specific areas on the feet that correspond to all organs, glands and areas of the body. It is by stimulating the nerve endings on the feet we address the areas of the body which have become out of balance and therefore congested, sluggish or in a state of tension. This in turn stimulates the body to heal its itself.
Reflexology maybe received by young and old and even those with ‘ticklish feet’. Women in their first trimester of pregnancy would be advised against the treatment at this stage but may benefit before trying to conceive and after the crucial three month stage of pregnancy.
Anyone who has a condition to be addressed, would be advise several weekly sessions to allow for Reflexology to begin to take effect before dropping to monthly maintenance sessions.
Conditions which may improve with Reflexology.
- Hormonal imbalance, menopause, fertility problems.
- General aches and pains, joints stiffness & sciatica.
- Hormonal imbalance digestive, IBS.
- Stress, headaches or migraines.
- Poor sleep patterns & anxiety.
- Respiratory conditions.
- To name but a few conditions…
Benefits of Reflexology.
- Very relaxing, improves stress and tension.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Balances all systems of the body.
- Improves lymphatic drainage.
- Induces a state of well being.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Balances hormones.
- Deeply detoxifying.
If you’re unsure if you will like Reflexology or not, why not tag a 15 minute session onto your regular treatment for an extra £15? You won’t be disappointed.
Julius Caesar was said to have had Reflexology every day… and he didn’t do too bad as a Roman leader.